Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Colorado Springs: How Can I Qualify for an Offer-in-Compromise?

 



When a taxpayer owes tens and even hundreds of thousands of dollar the the IRS for back taxes, an analysis of your reasonable collection potential is absolutely essential.  Without this analysis any submitted Offer-in-Compromise stands little chance of being accepted.  What your actual monthly expenses are may not be accepted by the IRS.

The analysis will help to determine what your future income is for purposes of IRS tax payments.  A thorough analysis will reveal if you qualify for an Offer-in-Compromise.  A well trained Enrolled Agent specializing in tax representation will complete this analysis before even recommending what action to take for your specific situation.

Marcelino Dodge, Enrolled Agent takes the time to do the necessary analysis of your income and expenses to determine what is the best course of action for your unique situation.

525 N Cascade Ave., Suite 200
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
(719) 359-8789
success@cashtracksfinancial.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colorado Springs: Does Your Tax Professional Have the Right Ingredients?

  I was waiting for my pizza out back of The Next Us Building. I was able to get what I wanted on my pizza. I thought "Do taxpayers g...