Monday, July 31, 2023

Colorado Springs: How Well Trained is the Person Preparing Your Tax Return?

 


How much training does the person preparing taxes have?  Does this person get annual updates and training on the tax adjustments and changes?  These are important questions
to ensure the accuracy of your tax return preparation.

This year I had the privilege of attending the National Association of Tax Professional's Taxposium in San Antonio, Texas.  During these live classes I received training income assignment, IRS Collections, S-Corporations, and other important tax topics.  Altogether I received 18 hours of training in taxes.  This is in addition to webinars I have already done this year.  There is still more that 30 hours of training I and my staff will be completing before the year is over.

A good question to ask your tax preparer is "How many hours of continuing education have you complete?"

Cash Tracks Financial of Colorado Springs
Marcelino Dodge, EA
525 N Cascade Ave., Suite 200
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
(719) 359-8789
www.cashtracksfinancial.com
success@cashtracksfinancial.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colorado Springs: Does Your Tax Professional Have the Right Ingredients?

  I was waiting for my pizza out back of The Next Us Building. I was able to get what I wanted on my pizza. I thought "Do taxpayers g...