Monday, August 7, 2023

Colorado Springs: Do I Need a Representative to Help With My Tax Matters? Is It Possible to Do It On My Own?

 


It is possible for a taxpayer to attempt to navigate the complicate IRS system by either preparing their own tax return or speaking with the IRS when behind on their taxes.  Keep in mind though the IRS does not always volunteer information on programs that can help taxpayers.  Sometimes tax professionals and tax representatives have to educate IRS employees on the tax statutes.

With a trained tax professional like Marcelino Dodge, EA you will save time and more importantly you likely save money even after paying fees.  Many time penalties can get reduced and if you qualify you may be able to settle your tax debt for less than you owe.  

These are just a few consideration if you feel like you want to manuever the IRS rapids on your own.

Cash Tracks Financial of Colorado Springs
Marcelino Dodge, EA
525 N Cascade Ave., Suite 200
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
(719) 359-8789
www.cashtracksfinancial.com
success@cashtracksfinancial.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colorado Springs: Does Your Tax Professional Have the Right Ingredients?

  I was waiting for my pizza out back of The Next Us Building. I was able to get what I wanted on my pizza. I thought "Do taxpayers g...