Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Colorado Springs: What is an Offer in Compromise? Can You Really Get Your Taxes Reduced?

 




How many times have you heard the advertisement stating that you can reduce your tax debts for pennies on the dollar?  Is there really an IRS Fresh Start Program?  

According to IRS Code Section 7122 the IRS is allowed to accept amount below the actual taxes due.
These guidelines will allow the IRS to consider the following:
  • Hardship
  • Public Policy
  • Equity
Which of these do you qualify for?  It depends on the facts and circumstances of each client as to who qualifies for an Offer in Compromise in Colorado Springs.

As an Enrolled Agent, Marcelino Dodge consults with you to learn about your specific situation and determine what the best course of action in your particular case.

525 N. Cascade Ave., Suite 200
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Office: (719) 359-8789


No comments:

Post a Comment

Colorado Springs: Does Your Tax Professional Have the Right Ingredients?

  I was waiting for my pizza out back of The Next Us Building. I was able to get what I wanted on my pizza. I thought "Do taxpayers g...